domingo, 19 de julio de 2009

I'm a humble guy with a healthy desire


I've been tired //She's a real left winger 'cause she been down south And held peasants in her arms /She said "I could tell you a story that could make you cry"
"What about you?" /I said "Me too" /"I could tell you a story that will make you cry"
And she sighed "Ah" /I said "I wanna be a singer like Lou Reed" /"I like Lou Reed" she said sticking her tongue in my ear /"Let's go, let's sit, let's talk" /"Politics go so good with beer" /"And while we're at it baby, why don't you tell me one of your biggest fears?" /I said "Loosing my penis to a whore with disease" /"Just kidding" I said /"Losing my life to a whore with disease" /She said "Excuse me please?" /I said "Losing my life to a whore with disease" /I said "Please... I'm a humble guy with a healthy desire" /"Don't give me no shit because..." /I've been tired /I tell a tale of a girl, but I call her a woman /She's a little bit older than me /Strong legs, strong face, voice like milk, breasts like a cluster of grapes /I can't escape the ways she raise me /She'll make you feel like Solomon be one of your babies even if you had no one /(And while we're at it baby, why don't you tell me one of your biggest fears?) /Took my sleep after setting my loins on fire /But that's OK because... I've been tired

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario