martes, 7 de julio de 2009

Disorder

Warm mist //Just drifting through this warm mist /Just like drifting out to sea /The clouds have come to earth now /Just like one day she came to me /Oh! and now I'm far away /Things did change, I went away /No more laughter, no more tears /A bird sings above somewhere /Shouting out it's really free /But she took away my soul and things /Pointed out the way to sea /Without a north, without a sail /Doomed to wander, doomed to fail /On the sea that's always gray /You might remember Claudia /She drifted till she sank, so sad /She took with her, her lover /He was the only thing she had /But I don't want to go that way /Oh Lord, can't I have a little say? /Don't let me die surrounded by this gray /I'm still drifting through this warm mist /Just like drifting out to sea /The clouds have come to earth now /Just like one day she came to me /Oh! and now I'm far away /Can't I have a little say? /Without a north, without a sail /Doomed to wander, doomed to fail /Oh Lord, can't I have a little say? /Don't let me die surrounded by this gray

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario